Kids love ice cream and many crave for it. Instead of taking them to the ice cream parlors and paying to buy it, how about engaging them to make a tasty ice cream quickly and all by themselves. There is no need for cooking, you do not even need an ice cream maker. It is super quick to make and it does not require any special vessel.
Sounds very interesting - isn't it? Let's get cracking. Join the fun with me.
Ingredients :Nestle condensed milk -1cup 14 oz
Fresh cream - 2 cups
Butter scotch chips - 2/3 cup (Nestle)
Butter scotch essence - 1/2 tsp
- Measure and keep all the ingredients ready.
- Make coarse powder out of butter scotch chips.
- Take fresh cream in a bowl and beat it with the help of an electric beater for one minute until it turns frothy and creamy.
- Next add condensed milk and start beating again further for one minute.
- Now add butter scotch essenence and beat one more time.
- Mix the coarse powder of butter scotch chips to the cream mixture.
- Mix well with the help of spatula.
- Pour this into a fresh container and cover it with a lid.
- Let the container sit into the freezer for 6-8 hours.
- Scoop and serve this chilled yummy butter scotch ice cream.
- If you do not have an electric beater, you could also do it manually with an egg beater.
- Adding butter scotch chips to the ice cream is optional.