Summer has started and everyone would be heading to the farms for picking fresh organic fruits, veggies and greens. Everyone tend to pick up more by seeing fresh veggies, fruits and end up struggling ways to finish all of them before seeing them getting rotten.
Here is a simple tangy Strawberry Salsa recipe where your fruits like peach, mango, pineapple, strawberries could be used to prepare an at-home fresh salsa instead of the ones sold in stores. This will not take much time and no cooking or baking is required.
Chop, toss and eat... to make life so easy...
Strawberries - 4 cut the top and finely diced
Red Onion - 1/4 cup peeled and finely chopped
Jalapeños - 2 stem and seeds removed, finely diced
Orange Bell Pepper - 1/4 cup finely chopped
Fresh Cilantro - 1/2 cup chopped
Lime Juice -1 tbsp
Salt & Black Pepper - to taste
- In a mixing bowl toss all the ingredients together until combined.
- Season with extra salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
- Enjoy this freshly homemade salsa with any kind Tostitos®, tortilla chips and masala pappad on top. You could even eat it as salad also.
- Lime juice could be added more or less depending upon the sourness required.
- Try this salsa with any other fruits of your choice.
- It would add to taste if you could hull the Strawberries before you use them for the salad preparation. If you are not sure as to how it is hulled, check out the video below :
Hey! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the excellent work! paypal mastercard loginReplyDelete
Having to speak through a global pandemic would be a challenge but she was capable of get us the mortgage that individuals needed on time. mortgage calculator canada I am so thankful for your INCREDIBLE customer satisfaction. canada mortgage calculatorReplyDelete