It takes less than 20 minutes to make and tastes pretty good.
Why don't you give it a try?
Bisquick Mix - 2 cup
Garlic Powder - 1/8 tsp
Dried Parsley - 1/2 tsp
Milk - 2/3 cup
Butter - 2 tbsp
- Preheat oven to 450 F before mixing.
- In a bowl add Bisquick mix cheddar cheese, garlic 1/4 tsp and milk to mix.
- Mix these ingredients gently by not giving too much pressure.
- When the dough turns sticky it is the apt state of consistency that is required.
- Dough should not be over mixed since too much of mixing will result chewy biscuit. If you mix it very gently you will get a fluffy biscuit.
- Now take a small portion about lemon's size and place them in the baking parchment sheet leaving enough place between each biscuit.
- Place the baking tray in the oven and bake this biscuits for about 8 to 10 minutes until biscuits are golden brown.
- Simultaneously, melt the butter, add garlic powder 1/4 tsp, dried parsley and mix well.
- Turn off the oven, when biscuits are ready. Take them out and coat with butter mixture and place the tray back in oven for a golden finish. This step is not really required, but still you will get golden finish.
- Serve them warm accompanied with salsa.
- The intensity of the heat required varies based on the make and model of your oven. Please check the manual and heat it up accordingly.
- Usage of parchment paper inside the oven could lead to a fire hazard. Keep monitoring it often and remove / replace the paper if you find it turning brown.
- Needless to mention is the usage of gloves and proper caution while handling the tray kept in oven and the hot biscuits as well.